Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bring it on BLIZZARD....and not the amazing DQ kind...

This week was a great week.  I did my two body by vi shakes a day.  I finally found a recipe I really enjoy.  Who knew that Jumba juice sold a frozen natural mix in the freezer section.  Its amazing and its 60 calories if you don't add the juice.  I mix that with some almond coconut milk two scoops of vi and its like a dream.  I have been struggling with my dinner choices but I still have been trying to keep them sort of healthy.  Strawberry Vinaigrette salads were my go to this week.  I still am sitting at a total weight loss of 14IBs.  I gained some back from the juice cleanse but this week I feel like I plateaued already.  Is that normal? I wonder what I am doing wrong.  I know I should be working out more but I just am already getting discouraged.  Tomorrow is Sunday which means new week.  A new start.  I am happy for that.  Tonight my friend Karlee and I went to watch some NDSU girls basketball and It made me very eager to get back into shape.  Those girls have such amazing arms.  It really gave me the motivation I need for the working out part.  I have such amazing things going for me in life right now.  I just want this part to come together so I can enjoy everything to the fullest.  I have just been so tired and lazy lately...even while eating healthy.  We are suppose to get a big blizzard tomorrow which might be good for me.. Trip to the treadmill and get some stuff organized for the week.  Its like mother nature is  forcing me to stay home and take care of myself.  I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the break from reality!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure
    hpv
    Hiv/Aids
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    whatsapp: +2348149277976

    ReplyDelete